Vinyl Siding Repair
If you think your vinyl siding has been cracked, broken, chipped, and/or broken off, you can give us a call to request a FREE estimate. Damaged siding can affect more than just the vinyl exterior if moisture, critters, or even mold starts to develop inside the exterior wall. It’s better to be safe than sorry when it comes to getting your siding fixed.
If you notice any of the following, it might be a good idea to give us a call to check it out.
- There’s a leak through the wall
- Siding panel is loose or hanging out of position
- Siding panel is missing
- Siding panel is warped, cracked or split
- Siding crumbles into powdery dust
- Missing, broken or rusty flashing
- Damaged soffit or fascia
- Mildew or fungus grows on siding
New Vinyl Siding Construction
Davis Contracting offers new vinyl siding installation for new construction, and carries quality brands to ensure you have the longest lasting products at the most affordable prices. Take a look below to see exactly what we can install on your new home.